Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions prior to commencing your sessions with Andy Charles Hypnotherapy.
The term ‘we’ refers to Andy Charles, sole trading as Andy Charles Hypnotherapy.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our first session will be an Initial Consultation, this is a free of charge service where I will find out more about what you are looking for help with and explain to you a little of how solution focused hypnotherapy may be able to help. If I cannot help you, I will do my best to signpost you to somewhere more suited to your needs. It will also give you an opportunity to see if you want to work with me.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy requires input from both parties, to this end you will be expected to:
- follow any instructions I give you before, during and after treatment
- let me know of any issues that may be significant
- inform me of any issues that may arise within one week of your previous session
- note that tasks, where assigned, form a key part of your treatment
- follow treatment through to its full course
Prices and sessions
Each session is usually approximately one hour long.
I work via Zoom or face to face at my home practice in Dunsmore, Bucks.
Current prices are detailed at www.andycharleshypnotherapy.co.uk.
Payment can be made by cash, bank transfer, debit or credit card.
1. The client agrees that we shall hold their details on file and on computer and, in accordance with the GDPR Act 2018, has the right to view, amend or delete their individual file by giving not less than seven days’ written notice.
2. Client’s personal data will be treated with the utmost care and keep only relevant information to process a booking. This information will not be sold to a 3rd party.
We do not accept any liability in case of illness, accident, loss or damage to personal effects or property at any time.